Export your Tenants details:
1. Click Tenants â†’ Tenants List from the Menu.
2. To export all your Tenants with its details, click ‘Export’ button.
3. You can also Export particular Tenant by filtering the list.
Import your Tenants details:
1. It is faster to import data into World of Rental than to enter it manually if you have lots of Tenants to add.
2. When you import data, it’s really important to import it in the correct order and format.
3. For each import file that’s required, use the exported file as a template file.
4. We recommend importing in specific order; hence export a file, use it as template and complete the data import.
5. World of Rental offers an Excel (.xls) template for each data import type. The data import process is very particular about the formats used in the file.
6. Once the file is complete and saved to your computer, click ‘Import’ and select the file.
7. Click the ‘Open’ button. The page will refresh and you’ll see the new data.