*Note that E-signed Receipt option is available for Income and Liability Transaction type only and not for Expense.
1. Click Transactions â†’ All Transactions from the Menu.
2. Click ‘Receipt’ under Receipt column in Transaction list table.
3. Receipt details will be shown in popup window.
4. World of Rental gives you a Receipt template filled with the details of the Property and Tenant name, Rent amount and Lease period. You can Edit the Receipt content by clicking on ‘Edit Text’.
5. You can e-sign your signature in ‘Signature’ box. Also you can ‘clear’ your signature to reset.
6. This Receipt can be directly emailed to your Tenant by clicking ‘Email Receipt’ or it can be saved in your computer by clicking ‘Save as PDF’.