World of Rental offers extra security for your account by enabling 2-step verification process. This feature allows you to add an additional layer of protection for your account from unreliable access. In addition to your password World of Rental will require a six-digit security code as enable the two-step verification.
For emergency access to your World of Rental account we also provide you 10 backup codes, in case you’ve lost your phone or if you’re unable to generate security codes. You can store them or print it.
Learn how to use 2-step verification step by step:
1. Sign in to your World of Rental account.
2. Click your name on the upper-right corner and then click My Profile.
3. Click Enable under Two-step Verification option from Security Tab on left sidebar.
4. Click Get Started.
5. For further confirmation, we ask you to re-enter your password to enable 2-Step Verification. Click Next.
6. The security code generated from the Authenticator app will be used to sign in to your World of Rental account as an extra layer of safety after entering your password. (Note: To scan the Barcode, Go to Google Authenticator App Set up an account Scan a Barcode.) Click Next as you scan the barcode.
7. Add the 6 digit unique code generated from your authenticator app manually. Click Verify.
8. Once your app is configured, click Enable Two-Step Verification.
Note: If you can’t use your Authenticator app, You can either add the Backup codes provided to you during the setup or You can receive the code to your Backup Email address.
Have you forgotten your backup codes?
Donâ€™t worry at all we have remembered it all for you.
1. Click your name on the upper-right corner and then click My Profile.
2. Click Show under Two-step Verification option from Security Tab on left sidebar.
3. Enter the password.
3. View your backup codes here again.